2019 Annual Fall Conference
November 4th - 8th , 2019
2019 Training Agenda
Our host hotel has been sold out. Your TNOA board has secured two additional hotel choices for you.
You may book your room at the Read House located at 107 W M.L.K. Blvd, Chattanooga, TN 37402 with a phone number of (423) 266-4121. Please mention that you are with TNOA when booking.
You may book a room at the Holiday Inn And Suites locates at 434 Chestnut Street Chattanooga TN. Please call (423) 777-5858 to make your reservations. Don’t forget to mention you are with TNOA when making your reservations.
The 2019 Annual Tennessee Narcotic Officers Association conference will be held November 4th 2019 through November 8th 2019 at the Westin Hotel located at 801 Pine Street Chattanooga TN 37402 phone number (423) 531-4653 You can visit their web page here: https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/chawi-the-westin-chattanooga/ . This years conference fee will be $275.00 which includes your $35.00 membership fee. Please book your rooms as soon as possible as they are going fast.
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THIS YEAR YOU MUST MAIL IN YOUR REGISTRATION WITH PAYMENT OR BRING PAYMENT TO THE CONFERENCE. WE WILL BE ABLE TO TAKE CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS AT THE CONFERENCE ONLY.
All award nominations need to be submitted no later than October 1st, 2019
Nominations can be submitted to any board member for the following awards:
- Officer of the Year East TN
- Officer of the Year West TN
- Officer of the Year Middle TN
- Interdiction Officer of the Year
- K-9 Officer of the Year (Sponsored by the USPCA)
- Largest seizures of Narcotics and Currency
- Awards of recognition and outstanding achievements
- Pill Punisher (Given by Dangerous Drugs Task Force)
- Meth Man (Given by Dangerous Drugs Task Force)
- PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST HAVE BEEN A CURRENT MEMBER OF TNOA AT THE TIME OF SEIZURE OR ENFORCEMENT ACTION TO BE CONSIDERED FOR AN AWARD
- Conference schedule is in the works and will be posted as soon as possible.
- Vendors, Members and attendees can get more information by clicking here