2018 Annual Fall Conference
November 5th - 9th , 2018
The 2018 Annual Tennessee Narcotic Officers Association conference will be held November 5th 2018 through November 9th 2018 at the Chattanooga Marriot located at 2 Carter Plaza Chattanooga TN 37402 phone number (423) 756-0002. You can visit their web page here: Chattanooga Marriott. Please mention that you are with the Tennessee Narcotic Officers Association when making reservations. This year's conference fee will be $250.00 which includes your $35.00 membership fee. Please book your rooms as soon as possible as they are going fast.
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THIS YEAR YOU MUST MAIL IN YOUR REGISTRATION WITH PAYMENT OR BRING PAYMENT TO THE CONFERENCE. WE WILL BE ABLE TO TAKE CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS AT THE CONFERENCE ONLY.
Printable Conference Registration
Printable Vendor Registration
- All award nominations need to be submitted no later than October 1st, 2018
Nominations can be submitted to any board member for the following awards:
- Officer of the Year East TN
- Officer of the Year West TN
- Officer of the Year Middle TN
- Interdiction Officer of the Year
- K-9 Officer of the Year (Sponsored by the USPCA)
- Largest seizures of Narcotics and Currency
- Awards of recognition and outstanding achievements
- Pill Punisher (Given by Dangerous Drugs Task Force)
- Meth Man (Given by Dangerous Drugs Task Force)
- PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST HAVE BEEN A CURRENT MEMBER OF TNOA AT THE TIME OF SEIZURE OR ENFORCEMENT ACTION TO BE CONSIDERED FOR AN AWARD
- Conference schedule is in the works and will be posted as soon as possible.
- Vendors, Members and Attendees can get more information by clicking here.